Durable cast-iron housings for spherical roller bearings in general industrial applications. The split-housing design simplifies assembly and service. Standard base-to-shaft center, bolt hole slots, and envelope dimensions match industry standards for 230 series spherical roller bearings. Tapered bore mount design speeds installation time.
Features and benefits
- Assembly includes pillow block, SR stabilizing ring, and LER labyrinth seals.
- Lubrication access points and pry slots on cap facilitate easy installation and maintenance.
- Stress optimized design for very high application durability.
- Standard Locknut, setting the industry standard.
- Excellence Made Standard.
- Proudly made in the USA for over 70 years.