Ductile iron housings for spherical roller bearings best suited for cold temperature or high impact / vibration applications. The split-housing design simplifies assembly and service. Standard base-to-shaft center, bolt hole slots, and envelope dimensions match industry standards. Tapered bore mount design speeds installation time.
Features and benefits
- Assembly includes pillow block, SR stabilizing ring, and LER labyrinth seals.
- Lubrication access points and pry slots on cap facilitate easy installation and maintenance.
- Heavy duty design to suit very large industrial applications.
- Standard Locknut, setting the industry standard.
- Excellence Made Standard.
- Proudly made in the USA for over 70 years.