Cast-iron housings for spherical roller bearings suit the most challenging, space-limited applications. The cast iron design simplifies assembly and service. Standard mounting configuration, and envelope dimensions match industry standards for 200+ series spherical roller bearings.
Features and benefits
- Assembly includes pillow block, SR stabilizing ring, and LER labyrinth seals.
- Lubrication access points facilitate easy maintenance.
- Body made of stress-relieved SAE 1030 cast steel.
- Uniform wall thickness eliminates weak spots.
- End caps available in labyrinth or oil seal.
- Standard Locknut, setting the industry standard.
- Excellence Made Standard.
- Proudly made in the USA for over 85 years.