Durable cast-iron housings for spherical roller bearings in large bore industrial applications. The split-housing design simplifies assembly and service. Higher-than-standard base-to-shaft center, bolt hole slots, and envelope dimensions for 231 series spherical roller bearings. Tapered bore mount design speeds installation time.
Features and benefits
- Assembly includes pillow block, SR stabilizing ring, and LER labyrinth seals.
- Lubrication access points and pry slots on cap facilitate easy installation and maintenance.
- Heavy duty design to suit very large industrial applications.
- Standard Locknut, setting the industry standard.
- Excellence Made Standard.
- Proudly made in the USA for over 85 years.